Tuesday 22 March 2011

May god help me achieve my dreams

Thanks God, my parents and my husband who have helped me alot to be a teacher.
Although it is a tiring job, I love it because every year I meet new pupils .
I think to be a successful teacher, I try to be closer to my pupils. I try to understand and especially to respect them. Sometimes, I feel I am closer to them than their parents since I encourage them to express their feelings without any fear. I try to be their mother before being their teacher.

I hope to see all my pupils successful in their life and achieve their dreams.



Mrs Chaouachi 

3 comments:

  1. I am grateful to my husband who always helps me prepare the handouts for the lessons.
    He has never said "no".
    Thanks my sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for this rich, enjoyable and beneficial presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to thank you because you are among the intelligent and hard-working pupils who have motivated me to give more and make the lesson enjoyable.
    Good luck Baha!

    ReplyDelete